- This event has passed.
Thought Field Therapy-Tapping
June 21 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Thought Field Therapy-Tapping (TFT)
An Introduction to TFT-tapping and its application to trauma informed care. SPSW is pleased to present this workshop by Christopher Semmens. Chris has been in private practice for 35 years and he first trained with the originator of TFT-tapping, clinical psychologist Dr Roger Callahan, in 1998. Chris attended trainings with Dr Callahan on four more occasions and over the past 23 years he estimates that he has applied the technique around 30,000 times, placing him in the very senior ranks of practitioners of the technique and its variants worldwide.
This workshop will provide those working with mental health clientele with the opportunity to:
• Understand the basics of TFT-tapping
• To acquire a familiarity with the implementation of the technique
• Be able to assess a client in a way that is likely to lead to the successful implementation of a TFT-tapping intervention within a Trauma Informed Care practice model
• Understand the developments leading to the Trauma Informed Care practice model of service delivery
• Be able to relate current understanding and hypotheses about the possible mechanisms of action involved in TFT-tapping.
Who: Christopher Semmens, Clinical Psychologist
When: Monday, June 21, 2021 – 8.45am registration for 9.00am start – 4.30pm
Where: North West Metropolitan TAFE, Training Room A346, Cnr Richmond and Oxford Sts, Leederville
For more information click Thought Field Therapy Tapping -current
To download the registration form click Registration.