- This event has passed.
June 7, 2019 @ 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
A workshop introducing the theory and practice of Healing Fear. Open to all human services practitioners.
This is an experiential workshop which shares important theory about the sources and effects of both physical and emotional fear and how it can be healed in ourselves and others. The type of listening and attention-giving that facilitates the healing of fear will be described and demonstrated and then experienced in small group processes.
What: This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to:
- Learn about sources of fear: personal, societal, intergenerational and environmental
- Look at how fear effects how we think, learn, behave, and relate
- Understand how the mind and body work together to heal fear and reverse the damage
- Assist healing in ourselves and others including children
- Learn how to use activities that reduce fear, boost cooperation, and expand attention
If any of these outcomes seem beneficial for working with your clients then this workshop is for you.
Who: Rod Mitchell
When: Friday 7th June, 2019
Time: 8.45am registration for a 9am prompt start to 4.30pm
Where: Centrecare, 2302-2308 Albany Highway, Gosnells
Check event details here.Flyer – Healing Fear.
Book here to avoid disappointment